Tuesday, October 10, 2017

TURN ON THE LIGHT

Hi there, Junkies.....

I have a quick post for you today using one of the stamps from the recent Technique Junkies October release.    It's called "Turn on the Light".  


This is such a simple stamp with so many creative ways to use it.  I decided to make it a "scene" and cut some embossed card stock into drapery panels making the light image appears as thought it were being viewed through a window.  I'm not sure if the true color shows here, but it's deep purple and yellow.  

I sponged the stamped panel portion with Distress Inks (Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade) after stamping it with Archival Imperial Purple (which was heat emobossed with clear ep).  

DO YOU LOVE TECHNIQUE JUNKIE STAMPS...HOW ABOUT A 10% DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT ORDER?  (EXCLUDING THE OCTOBER 2017 STAMPS).  JUST USE MY DISCOUNT CODE TJ10CHERI AND ENJOY.



I hope you found some inspiratation here today....thanks for stoppping by.












3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

You are on a roll, aren't you? Wow

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome where you did the light looks great

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a nice card !

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book