Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NOVEMBER COLOR CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there blog friends!!! 

 Here we are with another Wednesday Challenge from The House That Stamps Built. This week it's a color challenge and we hope you'll join in on the fun. 



These colors, at first glance, bored the daylights out of me then I started playing with them and before I knew it...I was on happy mountain.  


My card features Repeat Impressions Stamp #10201-W "Flower Power Background"which I stamped on kraft card stock in VersaMark embossing ink then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.  Using 3-4 different YR Copic Markers I colored the flowers.  For interest I used MFT Blueprint #15 die, then added some rat tail twine.  I then used dimensional tape and mounted the floral layer onto a stitched die cut kraft panel (from the same Blueprints set).  The sentiment is RI#1105-E "Thinking of You".

You can find all the details on how to enter this challenge and each challenge every Wednesday at The House.  

Here is a group of incredibly talented ladies ready to show you what they've created for this color challenge.  You'll be so inspired by them. 


Deonna - Heather - Joy - Kathy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to see you in our challenge.  

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Wedensday Challenge "Thinking of You".





8 comments:

joy said...

This is an awesome card! Love how you have colored the flowers and how you have positioned your elements!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awesome Fall colors and you used them so well.

Ina G said...

WOW! This is stunning. I got that set with my last win and you have created such zn awesome design with it SS.

Laurie Unger said...

Cheri, this is just gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh awesome - and the colors this month were fun to work with, love the flowers.

Patti J said...

Oh EMMM GEEEE! Cheri, this card is stunning. Love your coloring, my friend! Beautifully done!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Stunning! That panel of gorgeous colored flowers - swoon!

Heather said...

This card is soooooo gorgeous!! I just love the background stamp and am amazed at how many different ways it can be used. LOVE this card!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book