Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NOVEMBER 2016 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there blog friends!!! 

Here we are with another Wednesday Challenge from The House That Stamps Built. This week (because there's a 5th Wednesday in the month) it's the ever popular anything goes challenge!!!  

I'm doing my best to get some Christmas cards created and I absolutely love to use Repeat Impressions Christmas stamps for them.  


How cute is this stamp, RI#2004-L "Holiday Preparations"  I'm going to make more cards using this stamp as it brings a feeling of Christmas joy with it.  The sentiment is RI#2203-H "May Your Heart", and I did what I do often, I only used a portion of the stamp.  

So, what are you waiting for?  Come on over and play...it's anything goes!  All the details for entering and how you can WIN a $25.00 GC for Repeat Impressions Stamps can be found at The House.  

Don't miss the incredible creations these Rock Stars have made.

Deonna - Heather - Joy - Kathy - Laurie - Patti J - Shirley

Sadly, we are bidding Kathy Stacy a fond "good bye" to our design team this week.  She has inspired me beyond description and I will miss her here. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Watch for some fun things coming up this month from The House.  



  

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling, Cheri!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh this little guy is too cute - wonderful coloring - and I am going to have to practice using just part of my stamp.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- I love this Christmas card- it is so cute!

Heather said...

Sooooo cute!! Such an adorable image and I really like your layout; super fun!

joy said...

What a sweet card! I love the image and how you have featured it with the dots!

Ina G said...

Oh this is cute! cute! cute! Looks like we all agree on that. Great colouring SS.

Patti J said...

So cute, Cheri! Love the bright, happy traditional colors you used! Thanks for always inspiring me 😉

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book