Tuesday, November 8, 2016

EMBOSSED CHRISTMAS CARD

Hello blog friends!!! 

I wanted to show you a Christmas card I created with one of the new Technique Junkies Chistmas stamps from the October 2016 Release.  

I LOVE how this turned out and it's one that would be so easy to recreate and make multiples of.  





This is a double embossing technique.  I first stamped the image in VersaMark watermark ink on a light blue card panel, then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.  Using a embossing folder I've had for many years, that has the image of a Chirstmas tree on it, I centered the panel in the folder and ran it through my embossing machine.  To give it more detail, I added some Wink of Stella around the image...it gave it some depth. So easy!!!   

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you get some time to get inky this week!!! 






6 comments:

StampingJudy said...

Just gorgeous!

Becky Benson said...

Beautiful!!

Beth Norman said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is lovely and a wonderful card for Christmas!

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! This is fabulous where can I get this stamp? Really impressive card cheri!

Ina G said...

What a gorgeous Christmas stamp and I love what you have done with it. Beautiful !

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book