Sunday, November 1, 2015

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE - CAS AT OUTLAWZ

Greetings, blog friends! 

Today we're thanking those who put their lives on the line for others at the CAS challenge at Outlawz Challenges.  

I'm hosting, so I hope you'll come on over and join us.  


I don't usually use digis, but the sponsor for this month for our challenges is Deedee's Digis and she donated this cute little owl to me for this challenge.  (Thank you, Deedee!).  

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous week!!! 




4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun coloring!

Lori m said...

Beautiful! Love it, hugs, Lori m

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- This is adorable and you colored it perfectly!

Ina G said...

Of Cheri this is beautiful. So touching and coloured amazingly.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book