Tuesday, October 6, 2015

ALTENEW CHALLENGE

Another quick post!  

I made this card for a special friend (no names, in case she's looking) and my inspiration came from the photo challenge at the Altenew Blog September/October Challenge.  

These photos of Windsor Castle are stunning and I can't even imagine being surrounded by such richness on a daily basis.  Can you????  



I've never been to the UK, but it's been on my "bucket list" for a long time.  My Scottish heritage is calling me.  

The gold panels and the rich raspberry color were the strong motivators for the creation of this card and I used the awesome Altenew Persian Motifs stamp set.  I don't have many Altenew Stamps, but the ones that I do have I absolutely love and have used many, many times.  The gold frame is the Altenew Timeless Frames


Thank you for stopping by.



5 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So pretty, Cheri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

LOVE your coloring of those flowers!! SO AWESOME :)

Lori m said...

Fantastic, the flowers and gold frame, beautiful. Hugs, Lori m

Ina G said...

I picked up this most beautiful card in my mailbox a short time ago and I must say it is even MORE BEAUTIFUL in my hand. this will go pride of Birthday cards I have received from you SS. Thanks so much for such a STUNNING card. Simply AWESOME colouring and layout. Precious SS

Tasnim said...

Your card is gorgeous!! Thank you very much for joining the Altenew Sept/Oct challenge!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book