Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

Hello, blog friends!  

Are you getting ready for spring????  Here in Maine, we still have over 2 feet of snow to lose before we see spring and flowers.  It should discourage most people, but Maine'rs just shrug their shoulders and go on.  After all, whadda ya gonna do?  

So in anticipation of spring, here's a fabulous inspiration image for you to play with this week at The House That Stamps Built.


Isn't it beautiful?  You can check out the details for the challenge at The House and then come along and play along with us.  

Here is my card using this inspiration photo

I was immediately drawn to the combination of colors in the photo.  I used my spellbinder scalloped and classic ovals to show off the RI stamp #912-K "Tulip Bouquet" and RI# 2501-H Happy Birthday from.... (this is only a portion of that entire stamp).  The image was colored with Copic Markers.  

Check out the other Rock Stars for lots more inspiration and then head on over to The House and play along.  

                               Debbie Deonna - Joy Karen - Kathy - Melissa - Patti J 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!  



1 comment:

joy said...

Cheri, love your pretty layering! Great coloring on the flowers.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book