Sunday, March 22, 2015

OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE - IT'S ALL ABOUT HAPPY

Hello blog friends!  

There's a new CAS challenge over at Outlawz Challenges....

Here is this week's challenge:  
I'm pretty sure we've all heard "the happy song" by Pharrell Williams, so while you're singing along with the song, create a CAS card showing us what makes you happy.  Is it your children, your pet, your favorite place, the person you love, your flower garden, the sunrise, sunset, a particular color....I think you get the idea.  "Because I'm happy"! 
We hope you'll play along and show us what makes you happy.


Supplies I used:  Avery Elle "Bright Days" stamps set and for the sentiment GKD "Hello Sunshine" Stamp TV Kit.  My happy die is from MFT and I got it FREE!!! (love that!)  

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll have a chance to check out the challenge at Outlawz Challengs.  There are some awesome prizes to win.




2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is lovely! I adore the bright bursts

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Very happy, Cheri! I will have to think about what makes me the most happy!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book