Saturday, March 7, 2015

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Hi blog friends,

A very quick post to tell you there's a new CAS challenge over at Outlawz Challenges and it's about texture.  

Think, touchy, feely, lumpy, bumpy.  

Here's my card for the challenge.

I used Repeat Impression stamps for this card #1145-F "Greetings from Maine" and #2707-I "Blueberry Cluster Lg".    I used Copic Markers to color the berries and the texture embossing folder is from Stamp'n Up.  I'm sorry, I don't remember what it's called.  

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a great week.  I'll be back on Wednesday with another What If? Wednesday challenge for The House That Stamps Built.  


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Haha. I am lumpy and bumpy too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful coloring! Vivid and gorgeous!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book