Sunday, January 25, 2015

OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES NEW CAS CHALLENGE ANYTHING GOES

Happy Sunday, blog friends!  

We're in for a really big snow storm tonight and into tomorrow...ending on Tuesday...over a foot to possibly two feet of snow headed our way!  Good time to tuck myself away into my craft room and play!  :) 

There's a new clean and simple challenge at Outlawz Challenges and it's an easy one..."anything goes".  Come on over and join the group and the challenge.  

Here's a card I created for the challenge


The challenge this week is hosted by Charlene Mitchell who is leaving us.  This is her last challenge and we will certainly miss her sunny personality in our forum and in our challenges.  

The stamp is from Penny Black "Love Sign" which I colored with Copic Markers.  The plaid paper behind the image is from Papertrey Ink.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous week!  





2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a sweet image, and colored beautifully too! Heard about the snow headed your way- be safe!

Patti J said...

Oh my goodness...what a sweet card! Love it, Cheri! Hugs to you, dear friend!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book