Wednesday, December 31, 2014

RING IN THE NEW YEAR WITH THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Happy New Year, blog friends!!!  

Let's raise a toast and celebrate a new year full of good things....health, happiness and prosperity.  

I'm excited to be hosting the designer's choice challenge this week at The House That Stamps Built for Repeat Impression Stamps.  My challenge is to "ring in the new year".

My hubby and I share a kiss every year as the new year ticks it's way into our lives...we share this moment in celebration as our love story began on New Year's Eve 2000.  

I love these Repeat Impression's bears.  I stamped them on white cs and shaded them with Copic Markers, fussy cut them and mounted them on a panel of dark blue cs that had been stenciled with a snowflake die.  I added some Perfect Pearls to the embossing paste, but you can't really see the sprakle in this photo.  The dies I used were Spellbinder Labels One and Decorative Labels One, as well as a Happy New Year die from Cottage Cutz.  



Repeat Impressions Stamp #1015-L "Polar Bear Kisses" .
 
I hope you'll take my challenge and help us all at The House Ring in the New Year! 
 
For more inspiration check out the Rock Stars
 

Wishing each of you a very Happy New Year full of love, happiness and good health.  


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute bears! Thanks for making 2014 fun with your blog eye candy! Happy [almost] New Year!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so nice, but for some reason, I'd like a Coke now! hahaha

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, I love your beautiful card ! Happy New Year!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book